"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, June 12, 2005



Love one, love all

Image hosted by Photobucket.com The beautiful eyes of hers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Keychains?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com scary teeth...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com made in Italy! Leather nose.

3.25am... i'm still wide awake. Jazz is snoring away already. haha!

i should have choosen poly instead. 2pages of the physics notes and i dont feel like continuing. Today's straight & level's briefing is like physics all the way. but more interesting and easier to understand.
What else can i do besides updating? I'm getting bored.

you control your own life, you cause your own sufferings.

I only want to control the plane. I have control, sir. haha... somebody tell me a joke?




Posted at 03:25






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-